dayday8421dayday8421

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

Very nice piece of originality.

Wow. This is great, original, funny, well mixed. Sound are great, very easy to understand everything you tried to portray. Love it :)

Microcosm Microcosm

A clever twist on a "generic unamed action movie"

i actually really like this short. The animation was fairly simple but worked for the style. The use of sfx & music was well done and not overused. It didn't jump out and grab me by the throat as I expected so I think the mega high scoring reviews leave you expecting a little much.

Acid Paradox - B.B.B. Acid Paradox - B.B.B.

True to the genre / era

Hi man, yeah I agree with the description. Only issue that stopped me voting higher was that a few sections seemed a little out of sync and could do with some better quantization. Other than that... nice wee tune.

Acid-Paradox responds:

Yeah, personaly think that this track shouldn't uploaded to newgrounds, because everytime i heard it i say:

"something's missing, but i don't know what it is?"

I am kinda new with this types of synths.

Thanks

-Ruben- Acid Paradox

SK - Fighting Back the Enemy SK - Fighting Back the Enemy

Ok but a bit harsh!

I like the effort but I HATE the hard synth you've used it's so harsh. You should soften it up a bit and you might have a better sound. Try lowering the higher frequency and maybe adding a miniscule attack waveform to dull it slightly... just my opinion dude :)

Emotional Catharsis Emotional Catharsis

Intruiging work

Yeah this is a great doodle, shame it's fueled by such depression, but creativity is the best way to get it out dude :)

bitterritter responds:

Thank you. I appreciate your words. Though truly it does depend on your perspective of depression. I believe it can shed light on the most profoundly cryptic and inner most thoughts. As long as you don't use it to be an attention whore. I personally enjoy basking in the tragically beautiful truths that despondency and misery have to offer.